Keynes and Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cain, Neville, 1984. "The Propagation of Keynesian Thinking in Australia: E. R. Walker 1933-36," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 60(171), pages 366-380, December.
- G. L. Wood, 1940. "The Economic Implications Of Peace For Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 16(1), pages 82-95, June.
- A. Ll. Wright, 1956. "The Genesis Of The Multiplier Theory," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 181-193.
- T. W. Swan, 1940. "Australian War Finance And Banking Policy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 16(1), pages 50-67, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; institutions; Keynes; post-war;
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- N17 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Africa; Oceania
- N27 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Africa; Oceania
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-07-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbardp:rdp2000-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .