An Empirical Investigation of the Mergers Decision Process in Australia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert Breunig & Flavio M. Menezes & Kelvin Jui Keng Tan, 2012. "An Empirical Investigation of the Mergers Decision Process in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 88(283), pages 459-475, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcos Avalos & Rafael E. De Hoyos, 2008.
"An Empirical Analysis of Mexican Merger Policy,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 32(2), pages 113-130, March.
- Avalos, Marcos & De Hoyos, Rafael E., 2008. "An empirical analysis of Mexican merger policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4527, The World Bank.
- Marcos Ávalos & Rafael E. de Hoyos, 2010. "An Empirical Analysis of Mexican Merger Policy," Working Papers 0210, Universidad Iberoamericana, Department of Economics.
- Werden, Gregory J & Froeb, Luke M, 1994. "The Effects of Mergers in Differentiated Products Industries: Logit Demand and Merger Policy," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 407-426, October.
- Khemani, R S & Shapiro, Daniel M, 1993. "An Empirical Analysis of Canadian Merger Policy," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 161-177, June.
- Malcolm B. Coate & Andrew N. Kleit, 2004. "Art of the Deal: The Merger Settlement Process at the Federal Trade Commission," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 977-997, April.
- Damien Neven & Hans Zenger, 2008. "Ex Post Evaluation of Enforcement: A Principal-Agent Perspective," De Economist, Springer, vol. 156(4), pages 477-490, December.
- Coate, Malcolm B & McChesney, Fred S, 1992. "Empirical Evidence on FTC Enforcement of the Merger Guidelines," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(2), pages 277-293, April.
- Coate, Malcolm B & Higgins, Richard S & McChesney, Fred S, 1990. "Bureaucracy and Politics in FTC Merger Challenges," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 463-482, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:abacus:v:53:y:2017:i:3:p:319-348 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qing Yang & Michael Pickford, 2014. "The Merger Clearance Decision Process in New Zealand: Application of a New Two-Stage Probit Model," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 44(3), pages 299-325, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uq2004:382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .