Psychological and Subjective Wellbeing: A Proposal for Internationally Comparable Indicators
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sabina Alkire and Maria Emma Santos, "undated".
"Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries,"
OPHI Working Papers
ophiwp038, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sabina Alkire & Maria Emma Santos, 2010. "Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-11, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Alkire, Sabina & Santos, María Emma, 2011. "Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 3, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Pelenc, Jérôme & Bazile, Didier & Ceruti, Cristian, 2015. "Collective capability and collective agency for sustainability: A case study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 226-239.
- Pelenc, Jérôme, 2014.
"Développement humain responsable et aménagement du territoire. Réflexions à partir de deux réserves de biosphère périurbaines en France et au Chili
[Responsible Human Development and Land-Use Plann," MPRA Paper 56094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Hojman & Alvaro Miranda, 2015. "Agency, Human Dignity and Subjective Well-Being," Working Papers wp398, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Trommlerová, Sofia Karina & Klasen, Stephan & Leßmann, Ortrud, 2015.
"Determinants of Empowerment in a Capability-Based Poverty Approach: Evidence from The Gambia,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 1-15.
- Sofia Karina Trommlerová & Stephan Klasen & Ortrud Lessmann, 2013. "Determinants of Empowerment in a Capability Based Poverty Approach: Evidence from The Gambia," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 147, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2014. "Social Safety Nets and Gender : Learning from Impact Evaluations and World Bank Projects," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21365.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qeh:ophiwp:ophiwp005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IT Support). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qehoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .