Likelihood inference for a fractionally cointegrated vector autoregressive model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Søren Johansen & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2012. "Likelihood Inference for a Fractionally Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 80(6), pages 2667-2732, November.
- Søren Johansen & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2010. "Likelihood inference for a fractionally cointegrated vector autoregressive model," CREATES Research Papers 2010-24, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Søren Johansen & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2010. "Likelihood Inference for a Fractionally Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Model," Discussion Papers 10-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCofractional processes; cointegration rank; fractional cointegration; likelihood inferencw; vector autoregressive model;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2010-05-29 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2010-05-29 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-ORE-2010-05-29 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:1237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .