Report NEP-ETS-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sébastien Laurent & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Francesco Violante, 2010. "On the Forecasting Accuracy of Multivariate GARCH Models," Cahiers de recherche 1021, CIRPEE.
- Heather M Anderson & Farshid Vahid, 2010. "VARs, Cointegration and Common Cycle Restrictions," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Søren Johansen & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2010. "Likelihood inference for a fractionally cointegrated vector autoregressive model," Working Papers 1237, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Chang, C-L. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & McAleer, M.J., 2010. "Are Forecast Updates Progressive?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-24, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765019359 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manabu Asai & Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Block Structure Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models," Working Papers in Economics 10/24, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Manuabu Asai & Michael McAleer & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2010. "Modelling and Forecasting Noisy Realized Volatility," Working Papers in Economics 10/21, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Michael McAleer & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2010. "Forecasting Realized Volatility with Linear and Nonlinear Univariate Models," Working Papers in Economics 10/28, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Joshua C.C. Chan & Garry Koop & Roberto Leon Gonzales & Rodney W. Strachan, 2010. "Time Varying Dimension Models," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-523, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Pesaran, Hashem & Chudik, Alexander, 2010. "Econometric analysis of high dimensional VARs featuring a dominant unit," Working Paper Series 1194, European Central Bank.
- Bańbura, Marta & Modugno, Michele, 2010. "Maximum likelihood estimation of factor models on data sets with arbitrary pattern of missing data," Working Paper Series 1189, European Central Bank.
- Carlo Marinelli & Stefano d'Addona & Svetlozar T. Rachev, 2010. "Multivariate heavy-tailed models for Value-at-Risk estimation," Papers 1005.2862, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2011.