Likelihood Inference for a Fractionally Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Søren Johansen & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2012. "Likelihood Inference for a Fractionally Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 80(6), pages 2667-2732, November.
- Søren Johansen & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2010. "Likelihood inference for a fractionally cointegrated vector autoregressive model," Working Papers 1237, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Søren Johansen & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2010. "Likelihood inference for a fractionally cointegrated vector autoregressive model," CREATES Research Papers 2010-24, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Robert C., 2009.
"The Industrial Revolution in Miniature: The Spinning Jenny in Britain, France, and India,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 69(04), pages 901-927, December.
- Robert Allen & Robert C. Allen, 2007. "The Industrial Revolution in Miniature: The Spinning Jenny in Britain, France, and India," Economics Series Working Papers 375, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gragnolati, Ugo & Moschella, Daniele & Pugliese, Emanuele, 2011.
"The Spinning Jenny and the Industrial Revolution: A Reappraisal,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 71(02), pages 455-460, June.
- Ugo Gragnolati & Daniele Moschella & Emanuele Pugliese, 2010. "The Spinning Jenny and the Industrial Revolution: A Reappraisal," LEM Papers Series 2010/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ugo Gragnolati & Moschella Daniele & Pugliese Emanuele, 2011. "The Spinning Jenny and the Industrial Revolution: A Reappraisal," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01297060, HAL.
- Allen, Robert C., 2001. "The Great Divergence in European Wages and Prices from the Middle Ages to the First World War," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 411-447, October.
- R. C. Allen & J. L. Weisdorf, 2011.
"Was there an ‘industrious revolution’ before the industrial revolution? An empirical exercise for England, c. 1300–1830,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 64(3), pages 715-729, August.
- Robert C. Allen & Jacob Louis Weisdorf, 2010. "Was there an ‘Industrious Revolution’ before the Industrial Revolution? An Empirical Exercise for England, c. 1300-1830," Discussion Papers 10-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- C. Knick Harley, 1998. "Cotton Textile Prices and the Industrial Revolution," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 51(1), pages 49-83, February.
More about this item
Keywordscofractional processes; cointegration rank; fractional cointegration; likelihood inference; vector autoregressive model;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:1015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .