Report NEP-ORE-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Lars Stentoft, 2010. "Multivariate Option Pricing with Time Varying Volatility and Correlations," Cahiers de recherche 1020, CIRPEE.
- Ivan Nourdin & Giovanni Peccati & Mark Podolskij, 2010. "Quantitative Breuer-Major Theorems," CREATES Research Papers 2010-22, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Søren Johansen & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2010. "Likelihood inference for a fractionally cointegrated vector autoregressive model," Working Papers 1237, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Wegmann , Bertil & Villani, Mattias, 2010. "Bayesian Inference in Structural Second-Price common Value Auctions," Working Paper Series 242, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Richard K. Crump & Michael Jansson, 2010. "Bootstrapping Density-Weighted Average Derivatives," CREATES Research Papers 2010-23, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.