Infrastructure Choices in Education: Location, Build or Repair
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Armin Zeinali & Glenn Jenkins & Andrey Klevchuk, 2009. "Infrastructure Choices in Education: Location, Build or Repair," Development Discussion Papers 2009-02, JDI Executive Programs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo & Arnold C. Harberger, 2011. "Cost-Benefit Analysis for Investment Decisions: Chapter 15 (Cost-Effectiveness and Cost-Utility Analysis)," Development Discussion Papers 2011-15, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; cost effectiveness; school location; school construction; school repair; South Africa;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-05-16 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2009-05-16 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-05-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:1204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.