Infrastructure Choices in Education: Location, Build or Repair
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Armin Zeinali & Glenn Jenkins & Andrey Klevchuk, 2009. "Infrastructure Choices in Education: Location, Build or Repair," Development Discussion Papers 2009-02, JDI Executive Programs.
References listed on IDEAS
- Orley Ashenfelter & David Card, 2002. "Did the Elimination of Mandatory Retirement Affect Faculty Retirement?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 957-980, September.
- Morley Gunderson, 2003. "Age Discrimination in Employment in Canada," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(3), pages 318-328, July.
- M. Shannon & D. Grierson, 2004. "Mandatory retirement and older worker employment," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 528-551, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo & Arnold C. Harberger, 2011. "Cost-Benefit Analysis for Investment Decisions: Chapter 15 (Cost-Effectiveness and Cost-Utility Analysis)," Development Discussion Papers 2011-15, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; cost effectiveness; school location; school construction; school repair; South Africa;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-05-16 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2009-05-16 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-05-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:1204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .