Workfare – The Reinvention of the Social
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Herrmann, Peter & van der Maesen, Laurent J.G., 2008. "Social Quality and Precarity: Approaching New Patterns of Societal (Dis)Integration," MPRA Paper 10245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsworkfare; social policy; Comparative social research;
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- B30 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - General
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .