Report NEP-HPE-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2008. "What Ethics Can Learn From Experimental Economics - If Anything," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-062, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Peschl, Markus F., 2006. "Triple-loop learning as foundation for profound change, individual cultivation, and radical innovation: Construction processes beyond scientific and rational knowledge," MPRA Paper 9940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Apostolides, Alexander, 2008. "The Good the Bad and the Ugly: Lessons learnt in estimating the value added of the island’s primary sector and Results," MPRA Paper 9969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adam Brandenburger, 2008. "The Relationship Between Classical and Quantum Correlation in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002312, David K. Levine.
- Herrmann, Peter, 2008. "Workfare – The Reinvention of the Social," MPRA Paper 9947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2008. "The Impossibility of Social Choice and the Possibilities of Individual Values: Political and Philosophical Liberalism Reconsidered," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-061, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Toms, Steven, 2008. "Calculating Profit: A Historical Perspective on the Development of Capitalism," The York Management School Working Papers 41, The York Management School, University of York.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002297 is not listed on IDEAS anymore