The Impossibility of Social Choice and the Possibilities of Individual Values: Political and Philosophical Liberalism Reconsidered
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPhilosophical Liberalism; Political Liberalism; Public Choice; Social Choice;
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2008-08-14 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2008-08-14 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2008-08-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2008-08-14 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-08-14 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-POL-2008-08-14 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2008-08-14 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2008-061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .