Report NEP-PKE-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Goodhart & Dimitrios Tsomocos & Pojanart Sunirand, 2008. "The Optimal Monetary Instrument for Prudential Purposes," FMG Discussion Papers dp617, Financial Markets Group.
- Co-Pierre Georg & Markus Pasche, 2008. "Endogenous Money - On Banking Behaviour in New and Post Keynesian Models," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-065, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2008.
- Toms, Steven, 2008. "Strangers and Brothers’: The Secret History of Profit, Value and Risk. An inaugural lecture," The York Management School Working Papers 40, The York Management School, University of York.
- Toms, Steven, 2008. "Calculating Profit: A Historical Perspective on the Development of Capitalism," The York Management School Working Papers 41, The York Management School, University of York.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2008. "The Impossibility of Social Choice and the Possibilities of Individual Values: Political and Philosophical Liberalism Reconsidered," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-061, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.