The Effect of Cryptocurrency on Exchange Rate of China: Case Study of Bitcoin
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheah, Eng-Tuck & Fry, John, 2015. "Speculative bubbles in Bitcoin markets? An empirical investigation into the fundamental value of Bitcoin," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 32-36.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:25:y:2018:i:c:p:103-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:158:y:2017:i:c:p:3-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finlet:v:16:y:2016:i:c:p:85-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adam Hayes, 2015. "A Cost of Production Model for Bitcoin," Working Papers 1505, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCryptocurrency; Bitcoin; Exchange Rate; ARDL; China;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2019-04-08 (China)
- NEP-MAC-2019-04-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2019-04-08 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2019-04-08 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-TRA-2019-04-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:93052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .