Riska Dwi Astuti
Pusat Kajian Ekonomika dan Bisnis Syariah Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis
Universitas Gadjah Mada
RePEc:edi:pkugmid (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Riska Dwi, Astuti & Nadia, Fazira, 2018. "The Effect of Cryptocurrency on Exchange Rate of China: Case Study of Bitcoin," MPRA Paper 93052, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2019.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CNA: China (1) 2019-04-08. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2019-04-08. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2019-04-08. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2019-04-08. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2019-04-08. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Riska Dwi Astuti should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.