Mature and developing ecosystems: a comparative analysis from an evolutionary perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:esmono:157972 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9864-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erik Stam, 2015.
"Entrepreneurial Ecosystems and Regional Policy: A Sympathetic Critique,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(9), pages 1759-1769, September.
- F.C. Stam, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Ecosystems and Regional Policy : A Sympathetic Critique," Working Papers 15-07, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Ruffo, HernÃ¡n & Butler, InÃ©s & Galassi, Gabriela & GonzÃ¡lez, Guadalupe, 2012. "Impacto de las polÃticas de fomento al emprendedorismo: el caso de "Buenos Aires emprende"," Research Department working papers 241, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- F.C. Stam & Ben Spigel, 2016. "Entrepreneurial Ecosystems," Working Papers 16-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Colin Mason & Richard Harrison, 2006. "After the exit: Acquisitions, entrepreneurial recycling and regional economic development," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(1), pages 55-73.
- Kantis, Hugo & Federico, Juan & MenÃ©ndez, Cecilia, 2012. "PolÃticas de fomento al emprendimiento dinÃ¡mico en AmÃ©rica Latina: tendencias y desafÃos," Research Department working papers 239, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9865-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2002. "New Economy or Transnational Ownership? The Global Political Economy of Israel," EconStor Preprints 157818, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Gil Avnimelech & Morris Teubal, 2004. "Venture capital start-up co-evolution and the emergence & development of Israel's new high tech cluster," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 33-60.
More about this item
KeywordsEcosystems; evolución; latín Latin America; Silicon Valley; israel;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:88453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.