Probabilistic Approaches to Cleaning the Ganges in Varanasi to Attract Tourists
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:atlecj:v:45:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11293-017-9561-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tai, Meng-Yi & Chao, C.C. & Lu, Lee-Jung & Hu, Shih-Wen & Wang, Vey, 2016. "Land conservation, growth and welfare," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 102-110.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Hamid Beladi, 2017.
"Cleaning the Ganges in Varanasi to Attract Tourists,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 45(4), pages 511-513, December.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Beladi, Hamid, 2017. "Cleaning the Ganges in Varanasi to Attract Tourists," MPRA Paper 82376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markandya, A. & Murty, M.N., 2004. "Cost benefit analysis of cleaning the Ganges: some emerging environment and development issues," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 61-81, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCleanup; Ganges River; Tourism; Uncertainty; Varanasi;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:86649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.