Contemporary of every age: Gaetano Filangieri between public happiness and institutional economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon, Fabrizio, 2011. "An Economic Approach To The Study Of Law In The Eighteenth Century: Gaetano Filangieri And La Scienza Della Legislazione," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(02), pages 223-248, June.
- Timur Kuran, 2011. "The Long Divergence: How Islamic Law Held Back the Middle East," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9273, March.
- North, Douglass C. & Weingast, Barry R., 1989. "Constitutions and Commitment: The Evolution of Institutions Governing Public Choice in Seventeenth-Century England," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(04), pages 803-832, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGaetano Filangieri; Kingdom of the Two Sicilies; Institutional economics;
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HAP-2018-02-26 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HIS-2018-02-26 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2018-02-26 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2018-02-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:84538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .