Moral hazard, optimal healthcare-seeking behavior, and competitive equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sergey MALAKHOV, 2017. "Moral Hazard, Optimal Healthcare-Seeking Behavior, and Competitive Equilibrium," Expert Journal of Economics, Sprint Investify, vol. 5(2), pages 71-79.
References listed on IDEAS
- Çaatay Koç, 2005. "Health-Specific Moral Hazard Effects," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 98-118, July.
- Sergey MALAKHOV, 2016.
"Law of One Price and Optimal Consumption-Leisure Choice Under Price Dispersion,"
Expert Journal of Economics,
Sprint Investify, vol. 4(1), pages 1-8.
- Malakhov, Sergey, 2015. "Law of one price and optimal consumption-leisure choice under price dispersion," MPRA Paper 65273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergey MALAKHOV, 2015.
"Propensity to Search: Common, Leisure, and Labor Models of Consumer Behavior,"
Expert Journal of Economics,
Sprint Investify, vol. 3(1), pages 63-76.
- Malakhov, Sergey, 2015. "Propensity to search: common, leisure, and labor models of consumer behavior," MPRA Paper 61173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergey Malakhov, 2014.
"Satisficing Decision Procedure and Optimal Consumption-Leisure Choice,"
International Journal of Social Science Research,
Macrothink Institute, vol. 2(2), pages 138-151, September.
- Malakhov, Sergey, 2012. "Satisficing decision procedure and optimal consumption-leisure choice," MPRA Paper 38964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Aguiar & Erik Hurst, 2007.
"Measuring Trends in Leisure: The Allocation of Time Over Five Decades,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 122(3), pages 969-1006.
- Mark Aguiar & Erik Hurst, 2006. "Measuring Trends in Leisure: The Allocation of Time Over Five Decades," NBER Working Papers 12082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Aguiar & Erik Hurst, 2006. "Measuring trends in leisure: the allocation of time over five decades," Working Papers 06-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Zweifel, Peter & Manning, Willard G., 2000. "Moral hazard and consumer incentives in health care," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 409-459 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malakhov, Sergey, 2018. "Limits to the «theorem of lemons»: demand for good cars under equilibrium price dispersion," MPRA Paper 88594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmoral hazard; health insurance; healthcare seeking behavior; optimal consumption-leisure choice;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2017-09-17 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HEA-2017-09-17 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2017-09-17 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2017-09-17 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:81352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .