Report NEP-IAS-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Malakhov, Sergey, 2017. "Moral hazard, optimal healthcare-seeking behavior, and competitive equilibrium," MPRA Paper 81352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keith Marzilli Ericson & Kimberley Geissler & Benjamin Lubin, 2017. "The Impact of Partial-Year Enrollment on the Accuracy of Risk Adjustment Systems: A Framework and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 23765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Autor & Andreas Ravndal Kostøl & Magne Mogstad & Bradley Setzler, 2017. "Disability benefits, consumption insurance, and household labor supply," Working Paper 2017/16, Norges Bank.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2017. "Insurance-markets Equilibrium with Sequential Non-convex Market-Sector and Divisible Informal-Sector Labor Supply," EconStor Preprints 168354, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Martín Caruso & Sebastian Galiani & Pablo Ibarrarán, 2017. "Long-Term Care in Latin America and the Caribbean? Theory and Policy Considerations," NBER Working Papers 23797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.