“Taking Occam’s Razor to the Endogeneity Problem in Economic Voting”
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nannestad, Peter & Paldam, Martin, 1994. "The VP-Function: A Survey of the Literature on Vote and Popularity Functions after 25 Years," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 79(3-4), pages 213-245, June.
- Gawande, Kishore & Li, Hui, 2009. "Dealing with Weak Instruments: An Application to the Protection for Sale Model," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(03), pages 236-260, June.
- Brandt, Patrick T. & Freeman, John R., 2009. "Modeling Macro-Political Dynamics," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 113-142, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:104:y:2010:i:02:p:268-288_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:103:y:2009:i:03:p:407-426_99 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspolitimetric modelling; economic voting; voter behaviour; endogeneity; structural equation modelling;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C54 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Quantitative Policy Modeling
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:80732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .