Enfoque de capacidades: una introducción formal
[Capability approach: a formal introduction]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Afschin Gandjour, 2008. "Mutual dependency between capabilities and functionings in Amartya Sen’s capability approach," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 31(2), pages 345-350, August.
- Sen, Amartya, 1988. "Freedom of choice : Concept and content," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 269-294, March.
- Cristian Ricardo Nogales Carvajal & Pamela Córdova Olivera & Manuela Puente Beccar, 2013. "Movilidad Social Intergeneracional y Bienestar Individual: Evidencia Empírica del Caso Boliviano," Investigación & Desarrollo 0113, Universidad Privada Boliviana, revised Jan 2013.
More about this item
Keywordsenfoque de capacidades; funcionamiento; Amartya Sen;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:79877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.