The Sociology of Work and the work of sociologists in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moniz, António, 1994.
"Hipóteses para uma hibridação de um sistema flexível de produção
[Hipothesis for a flexible production system hybridation]," MPRA Paper 7192, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 1994.
- Moniz, António, 1989.
"MODERNIZAÇÃO DA INDÚSTRIA PORTUGUESA: Análise de um inquérito sociológico
[Modernization of Portuguese Industry: Analysis of a sociological survey]," MPRA Paper 6968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 1989.
More about this item
Keywordssociology of work; labor studies; Portugal;
- J80 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - General
- J00 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - General
- Y80 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines - - - Related Disciplines
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .