Hipóteses para uma hibridação de um sistema flexível de produção
[Hipothesis for a flexible production system hybridation]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moniz, António, 1993.
"Concepção de postos de trabalho em novos sistemas produtivos: o exemplo da robÓtica industrial
[Job design in new productive systems: the exemple of industrial robotics]," MPRA Paper 7191, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 1993.
- Moniz, António, 1989.
"MODERNIZAÇÃO DA INDÚSTRIA PORTUGUESA: Análise de um inquérito sociológico
[Modernization of Portuguese Industry: Analysis of a sociological survey]," MPRA Paper 6968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 1989.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kovács, Ilona & Moniz, António, 2002. "The Sociology of Work and the work of sociologists in Portugal," MPRA Paper 7891, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2001.
More about this item
Keywordsautomated system; information system; flexible production; automation; hybrid system;
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L64 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Machinery; Business Equipment; Armaments
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.