Quality and work organization with advanced automation in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pereira, Zulema & Moniz, António & Kovács, Ilona, 1994. "Quality and work organisation in Portuguese industry," MPRA Paper 7412, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 1994.
- Moniz, António, 1989.
"MODERNIZAÇÃO DA INDÚSTRIA PORTUGUESA: Análise de um inquérito sociológico
[Modernization of Portuguese Industry: Analysis of a sociological survey]," MPRA Paper 6968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 1989.
More about this item
Keywordswork organisation; quality control systems; automation; Portugal; organisation;
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.