Quality and work organization with advanced automation in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pereira, Zulema & Moniz, António & Kovács, Ilona, 1994. "Quality and work organisation in Portuguese industry," MPRA Paper 7412, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 1994.
- Moniz, António, 1989.
"MODERNIZAÇÃO DA INDÚSTRIA PORTUGUESA: Análise de um inquérito sociológico
[Modernization of Portuguese Industry: Analysis of a sociological survey]," MPRA Paper 6968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 1989.
More about this item
Keywordswork organisation; quality control systems; automation; Portugal; organisation;
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .