Realităţi si perspective ale economiei bazate pe cunoaştere din România în contextul integrării în Uniunea Europeană
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel MULLER & Arlette JAPPE & Jean-Alain HERAUD & Andrea ZENKER, 2006. "A regional typology of innovation capacities in new member states and candidate countries," Working Papers of BETA 2006-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Keith Sisson & Paul Marginson, 2001. "'Soft Regulation' - Travesty of the Real Thing or New Dimension?," One Europe or Several? Working Papers 32, One-Europe Programme.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silviu Cornel Virgil CHIRIAC & Dimi OFILEANU, 2014. "The Analysis Of Investments In An Uncertain Environment," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 5, pages 203-208, November.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge-based economy; economic competitiveness; European integration; policy innovation; knowledge management;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2008-03-25 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2008-03-25 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TRA-2008-03-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.