Realităţi si perspective ale economiei bazate pe cunoaştere din România în contextul integrării în Uniunea Europeană
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel MULLER & Arlette JAPPE & Jean-Alain HERAUD & Andrea ZENKER, 2006. "A regional typology of innovation capacities in new member states and candidate countries," Working Papers of BETA 2006-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Keith Sisson & Paul Marginson, 2001. "'Soft Regulation' - Travesty of the Real Thing or New Dimension?," One Europe or Several? Working Papers 32, One-Europe Programme.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silviu Cornel Virgil CHIRIAC & Dimi OFILEANU, 2014. "The Analysis Of Investments In An Uncertain Environment," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 5, pages 203-208, November.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge-based economy; economic competitiveness; European integration; policy innovation; knowledge management;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2008-03-25 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2008-03-25 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TRA-2008-03-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .