Report NEP-KNM-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zoltan Acs & Lawrence A. Plummer & Ryan Sutter, 2008. "Penetrating the Knowledge Filter in "Rust Belt" Economies," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00264261_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefanescu, Laura & Stefanescu, Andy, 2008. "The Need of Knowledge Management Strategy for the Successfully Implementation of Reengineering Projects," MPRA Paper 7794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niels Krap & Johannes Stephan, 2008. "The Relationship between Knowledge Intensity and Market Concentration in European Industries: An inverted U-Shape," IWH Discussion Papers 3, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Burja, Camelia & Burja, Vasile, 2008. "Realităţi si perspective ale economiei bazate pe cunoaştere din România în contextul integrării în Uniunea Europeană," MPRA Paper 7842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Gossner & Ehud Kalai & Robert Weber, 2007. "Information Independence and Common Knowledge," Discussion Papers 1453, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00263661_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berghäll, Elina, 2008. "Revealing Agglomeration Economies with Stochastic Frontier Modelling in the Finnish ICT Industry," Discussion Papers 435, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:383 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hartwich, Frank & Alexaki, Anastasia & Baptista, Rene, 2007. "Innovation systems governance in Bolivia: Lessons for agricultural innovation policies," IFPRI discussion papers 732, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yuri Maksimenko, 2016. "Towards economics as a natural science Abstract: A cybernetic description of economy is suggested," Non-monetary economics 0010, Maksimenko Yu.F..