Report NEP-CSE-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burja, Camelia & Burja, Vasile, 2008. "Realităţi si perspective ale economiei bazate pe cunoaştere din România în contextul integrării în Uniunea Europeană," MPRA Paper 7842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Md. Bakhtiar Rana, 2008. "Value Creation in Marketing: Can Sales-Turnover turn to be a Competitive Advantage to the Marketer and Customer?," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2008-09, American International University-Bangladesh, Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Mar 2008.
- Das, Bhagaban & Shil, Nikhil Chandra & Pramanik, Alok Kumar, 2007. "Strengthening SMEs to make export competitive," MPRA Paper 7800, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Nov 2007.
- Volker Nocke & Peter EsoLucy White, 2007. "Competition for Scarce Resources," Economics Series Working Papers 365, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00264261_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ottoz Elisabetta & Di Giacomo Marina, 2008. "Diversification strategies and scope economies: Evidence from a sample of Italian regional bus transport Pproviders," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200802, University of Turin.
- Fukushima, Marcelo & Kikuchi, Toru, 2008. "Competing Communications Networks and International Trade," MPRA Paper 7815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefanescu, Laura & Stefanescu, Andy, 2008. "The Need of Knowledge Management Strategy for the Successfully Implementation of Reengineering Projects," MPRA Paper 7794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:455 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Niels Krap & Johannes Stephan, 2008. "The Relationship between Knowledge Intensity and Market Concentration in European Industries: An inverted U-Shape," IWH Discussion Papers 3, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Bard Harstad, 2007. "Do side payments help? Collective decisions and strategic delegation," Discussion Papers 1452, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2007. "Competing for Contacts: Network Competition, Trade Intermediation and Fragmented Duopoly," Economics Series Working Papers 371, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Grossmann, Volker, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Innovation and Sustained Long-Run Growth without Weak or Strong Scale Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 3389, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zoltan Acs & Lawrence A. Plummer & Ryan Sutter, 2008. "Penetrating the Knowledge Filter in "Rust Belt" Economies," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Luca Colombo & Gilberto Turati, 2008. "The Role of the Local Business Environment in Banking Consolidation," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0076, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Hatipoglu, Ozan, 2008. "An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship Between Inequality and Innovation in a Schumpeterian Framework," MPRA Paper 7856, University Library of Munich, Germany.