The Realities of Modern Hyperinflation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Reinhart, Carmen & Savastano, Miguel, 2003.
"Realidades de las hiperinflaciones modernas
[The Realities of Modern Hyperinflation]," MPRA Paper 13657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay & Carlos A. Végh, 2002.
"Modern Hyper- and High Inflations,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 837-880, September.
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay & Carlos A. Végh Gramont, 2002. "Modern Hyper- and High Inflations," IMF Working Papers 02/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay & Carlos A. Vegh, 2002. "Modern Hyper- and High Inflations," NBER Working Papers 8930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2004.
"The Modern History of Exchange Rate Arrangements: A Reinterpretation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 1-48.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2002. "The Modern History of Exchange Rate Arrangements: A Reinterpretation," NBER Working Papers 8963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2004. "The modern history of exchange rate arrangements: A reinterpretation," MPRA Paper 14070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2011.
"The Forgotten History of Domestic Debt,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(552), pages 319-350, May.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2008. "The Next (but not new) Frontier for Sovereign Default," MPRA Paper 11865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "The Forgotten History of Domestic Debt," NBER Working Papers 13946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jens R Clausen & Sharmini Coorey & Bakar Ould-Abdallah & Sònia Muñoz & Norbert Funke, 2007. "Lessons From High Inflation Epidsodes for Stabilizing the Economy in Zimbabwe," IMF Working Papers 07/99, International Monetary Fund.
- Salahodjaev, Raufhon & Chepel, Sergey, 2014. "Institutional Quality and Inflation," MPRA Paper 55272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oscar J. Arce, 2006.
"Speculative Hyperinflations: When Can We Rule Them Out?,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
376, Society for Computational Economics.
- Óscar J. Arce, 2006. "Speculative hyperinflations: when can we rule them out?," Working Papers 0607, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- John McDermott & Peter McMenamin, 2008. "Assessing Inflation Targeting in Latin America With a DSGE Model," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 469, Central Bank of Chile.
- Rolando Gonzales Martínez, 2013. "Modeling Hyperinflation Phenomenon: A Bayesian Approach," Documentos de Investigación - Research Papers 8, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA.
- Eric M. Leeper, 2009.
"Anchoring fiscal expectations,"
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin,
Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 72, pages 17-42, September.
- Eric M. Leeper, 2009. "Anchoring Fiscal Expectations," NBER Working Papers 15269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric M. Leeper, 2009. "Anchoring Fiscal Expectations," Caepr Working Papers 2009-015, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- de Mendonça, Helder Ferreira & de Guimarães e Souza, Gustavo José, 2012. "Is inflation targeting a good remedy to control inflation?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 178-191.
- Singleton,John, 2010. "Central Banking in the Twentieth Century," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521899093, March.
- Paolo Zagaglia, 2007. "Operational Fiscal and Monetary Policy with Staggered Wage and Price Dynamics," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 121-138, Autumn.
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .