Muhammad Hamidullah and His Pioneering Works on Islamic Economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Islahi, Abdu Azim, 2014. "“The Genesis of Islamic Economics” Revisited," MPRA Paper 68367, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2015. "The Genesis of Islamic Economics Revisited By Abdul Azim Islahi," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 23, pages 1-28.
More about this item
KeywordsHamidullah; Islamic Economics; Mutuality based takaful; Zakah; Islamic Insurance; Interest-Free Cooperative Lending Societies; Interest-Free Islamic Monetary Fund; Economic System of Islam; Islamic Public Finance.;
All these keywords.
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:75286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.