Air, Money and Space: How Amsterdam Airport Schiphol Transformed the Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- El Makhloufi, Abdel & Bosma, Koos, 2013.
"De ruimtelijke metamorfose van Schiphol: van polderdorp naar nevelstad
[Spatial metamorphosis of Schiphol Airport: from polder village to a nebula city]," MPRA Paper 74596, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2013.
- Jacco Hakfoort & Tom Poot & Piet Rietveld, 2001. "The Regional Economic Impact of an Airport: The Case of Amsterdam Schiphol Airport," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(7), pages 595-604.
More about this item
Keywordsurban nebula; airport development; collective arrangements; spatial and economic transformation.;
- N94 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: 1913-
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:74595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.