ABCD analysis of Stage Model in Higher Education
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Longenecker, Emily Irene & Barnum, Anthony Justin, 2017. "The problem of secondary education completion: The case study of Cape Verde, a small island developing state," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 48-57.
- Bayer, Benjamin, 2018. "Experience with auctions for wind power in Brazil," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P2), pages 2644-2658.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Kumar, Suresh, 2016. "Analysis of Choice Based Credit System in Higher Education," MPRA Paper 71743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2015. "Study on ABCD Analysis Technique for Business Models, Business Strategies, Operating Concepts & Business Systems," MPRA Paper 71989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M Mukherjee, 2017. "Entrepreneurial Judgment and Analysis for Successful Strategy Implementation," Post-Print hal-01484499, HAL.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & V.T., Shailashree & Kumar, Suresh, 2016. "Application of ABCD Analysis Framework on Private University System in India," MPRA Paper 71769, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2016.
- Mukherjee, Abhishek & Bird, Ron & Duppati, Geeta, 2018. "Mandatory Corporate Social Responsibility: The Indian experience," Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 254-265.
More about this item
KeywordsABCD analysis framework; Stage model of higher education; Factors affecting stage model.;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:71972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.