The general validity of comparative advantage in trade exchanges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carolyn L. Evans & James Harrigan, 2003.
"Distance, time, and specialization,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
766, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carolyn L. Evans & James Harrigan, 2003. "Distance, Time, and Specialization," NBER Working Papers 9729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Harrigan & Carolyn Evans, 2004. "Distance, Time and Specialization," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 640, Econometric Society.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2005. "How Robust is Comparative Advantage?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(5), pages 1004-1016, November.
- Jack Triplett, 2004. "Handbook on Hedonic Indexes and Quality Adjustments in Price Indexes: Special Application to Information Technology Products," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2004/9, OECD Publishing.
- Lionel W. McKenzie, 1953. "Specialisation and Efficiency in World Production," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 165-180.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dogaru, Vasile, 2005. "Some observations regarding the demythification of the comparative advantage’s principle within Manoilescu generalized scheme," MPRA Paper 6918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscomparative advantage; production possibilities frontier; Manoilescu; Mises; cooperation law; individual/national interest; equity principle; analytical economicity;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6882. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .