First vs. second generation Islamic economists: Deviations and differences in thoughts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2009. "Islamic economic thinking in the 12th AH/18th CE century with special reference to Shah Wali-Allah al-Dihlawi," MPRA Paper 75432, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Hennie Van Greuning & Zamir Iqbal, 2008. "Risk Analysis for Islamic Banks," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6923, June.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2009. "A study of Muslim economic thinking in the 11th A.H. / 17th C.E. century," MPRA Paper 75431, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Chapra, Mohammad Umar, 2008. "The Islamic Vision of Development in the Light of the Maqasid Al-Shari'ah (Research Paper)," Occasional Papers 235, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Obaidullah, Mohammed, 2008. "Role of Microfinance in Poverty Alleviation (Research Paper)," Occasional Papers 236, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2009. "Muslim Economic Thinking and Institutions in the 10th AH/ 16th CE Century," MPRA Paper 75375, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Al-Jarhi, Mabid, 2013. "Gaps in the Theory and Practice of Islamic Economics," MPRA Paper 66716, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Abdul Azim Islahi, 2014. "History of Islamic Economic Thought," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 16105.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Klay, 2014. "Where Do Economists of Faith Hang Out? Their Journals and Associations, plus Luminaries Among Them," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 11(2), pages 106-119, May.
More about this item
KeywordsModern history of Islamic economics; Gaps in Islamic economics; Tawhidi economics; Spiritual Economics; “Financialization” of Islamic Economics; Future of Islamic Economics.;
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- B29 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Other
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2015-12-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2015-12-20 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-SOG-2015-12-20 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:68353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.