Report NEP-HME-2015-12-20This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michal Moszynski, 2015. "Social system of production in Germany – a model for future?," Working Papers 166/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Nov 2015.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2015. "Evolution-Based Approaches in Economics and Evolutionary Loss of Information," MPRA Paper 68384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santos, Susana, 2015. "The informal aspects of the activity of countries studied through Social Accounting and Socio-Demographic Matrices," MPRA Paper 68267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea SALUSTRI & Michele MOSCA & Federica VIGANÒ, 2015. "Overcoming urban-rural imbalances: the role of cooperatives and social enterprises," CIRIEC Working Papers 1512, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Islahi, Abdu Azim, 2014. "“The Genesis of Islamic Economics” Revisited," MPRA Paper 68367, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2013. "First vs. second generation Islamic economists: Deviations and differences in thoughts," MPRA Paper 68353, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Nevena, Kulic & Giulia, Dotti Sani, 2015. "Intra-household sharing of financial resources: A non-technical review of the research field and its historical development," MPRA Paper 68420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammed Amine Balambo & Abdellah Houssaini, 2014. "Les comportements de simplicité volontaire : une lecture à travers la littérature du soufisme en Islam," Post-Print hal-01237152, HAL.
- Khalid Sekkat & Ariane Szafarz & Ilan Tojerow, 2015. "Women at the Top in Developing Countries: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Working Papers CEB 15-048, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Palea, Vera, 2015. "Journal Rankings and the Sustainability of Diversity in Accounting Research," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201546, University of Turin.
- Sandrine STERVINOU & Julie BAYLE-CORDIER & Lorea NARVAIZA & Cristina ARAGON & Cristina ITURRIOZ, 2015. "Worker cooperatives, a status to survive in a changing world or a status to change the world? Spain and France, two worldviews on worker cooperatives," CIRIEC Working Papers 1513, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Rauf Gönenç & Béatrice Guérard & Isabelle Hassler & Andreas Wörgötter, 2015. "Austria's separate gender roles model was popular in the past, but is becoming a constraint for comprehensive wellbeing," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1272, OECD Publishing.
- Niccolo Durazzi, 2015. "Inclusive unions in a dualised labour market? The challenge of organising labour market policy and social protection for labour market outsiders," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 99, European Institute, LSE.
- José Gabriel Palma, 2015. "Why corporations in developing countries are likely to be even more susceptible to the vicissitudes of international finance than their counterparts in the developed world: A Tribute to Ajit Singh," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1539, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.