Role of banks in housing finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Buckley, Robert M, 1994. "Housing Finance in Developing Countries: The Role of Credible Contracts," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(2), pages 317-332, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Michael Jacobs & William D. Savedoff, 1999. "There's More Than One Way to Get a House: Housing Strategies in Panama," Research Department Publications 4156, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Hung, Fu-Sheng, 2005. "Credit rationing and capital accumulation with investment and consumption loans revisited," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 322-347, December.
- Michael Jacobs & William D. Savedoff, 1999. "Hay más de una manera de obtener vivienda: estrategias de vivienda en Panamá," Research Department Publications 4157, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ragui Assaad & Caroline Krafft & Dominique J. Rolando, 2017. "The Role of Housing Markets in the Timing of Marriage in Egypt, Jordan, and Tunisia," Working Papers 1081, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Oct 2017.
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid, 2009.
"Can an Islamic model of housing finance cooperative elevate the economic status of the underprivileged?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 864-883, December.
- M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2008. "Can an Islamic Model of Housing Finance Cooperative Elevate the Economic Status of the Underprivileged?," Papers on Economics of Religion 08/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2009. "Can an Islamic Model of Housing Finance Cooperative Elevate the Economic Status of the Underprivileged?," Post-Print hal-00723634, HAL.
- Buckley, Robert M. & Kalarickal, Jerry, 2004. "Shelter strategies for the urban poor : idiosyncratic and successful, but hardly mysterious," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3427, The World Bank.
- Jacobs, Michael & Savedoff, William D., 2011. "There's More Than One Way to Get a House: Housing Strategies in Panama," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1890, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Eddie Chi-Man Hui & Tony K.K. Lo & Jia Chen & Ziyou Wang, 2012. "Housing and consumer markets in urban China," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 117-131, December.
- James C. MacGee, 2006. "Land Titles, Credit Markets and Wealth Distributions," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2006-150, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hung, Fu-Sheng & Cothren, Richard, 2002. "Credit market development and economic growth," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 219-237.
More about this item
KeywordsReturn on Deposits; Econometric Modelling; Housing Demand; Simulation;
All these keywords.
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.