The ongoing history of economic conservation laws
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kataoka, Haruo & Hashimoto, Hiroaki, 1995. "New conservation laws in a neoclassical von Neumann model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 271-280.
- Smith, Eric & Foley, Duncan K., 2008. "Classical thermodynamics and economic general equilibrium theory," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 7-65, January.
- Robinson, Joan, 1978. "Contributions to Modern Economics," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780125905503.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- Foley, Duncan K., 2010. "What's wrong with the fundamental existence and welfare theorems?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 115-131, August.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1972. "The Irrelevance of Equilibrium Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(328), pages 1237-1255, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Balakrishnan, Pulapre & Das, Mausumi & Parameswaran, M., 2017. "The internal dynamic of Indian economic growth," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 46-61.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo, 2013.
"Cumulative causation in a structural economic dynamic approach to economic growth and uneven development,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 130-140.
- Araujo, Ricardo, 2011. "Cumulative Causation in a Structural Economic Dynamic Approach to Economic Growth and Uneven Development," MPRA Paper 29960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Barkley Rosser & Marina V. Rosser, 2017. "Complexity and institutional evolution," Evolutionary and Institutional Economics Review, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 415-430, December.
- Frédéric Lordon, 1991. "Théorie de la croissance : quelques développements récents [Deuxième partie : la redécouverte des rendements croissants]," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 191-243.
- Giulio Guarini & Vasco Molini & Roberta Rabellotti, 2006.
"Is Korea Catching Up? An Analysis of the Labour Productivity Growth in South Korea,"
Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 323-339.
- Giulio Guarini & Vasco Molini & Roberta Rabellotti, 2003. "Is Korea catching up? An analysis of the labour productivity growth in South Korea," Working Papers 60, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Michel Quéré, 1998. "Coordination, croissance et géographie économique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 49(3), pages 857-865.
- Frédéric Lordon, 1995. "Cycles et chaos dans un modèle hétérodoxe de croissance endogène," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(6), pages 1405-1432.
- Maiju Perälä, 2003. "'Looking at the Other Side of the Coin': The Relationship between Classical Growth and Early Development Theories," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2003-38, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lacoude Philippe, 1995. "Une Critique des Theories de la Croissance Endogene," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 6(4), pages 1-40, December.
- Ronald Schettkat, 2018. "The Behavioral Economics of John Maynard Keynes," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp18007, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Matteo Deleidi & Walter Paternesi Meloni & Antonella Stirati, 2020. "Tertiarization, productivity and aggregate demand: evidence-based policies for European countries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 30(5), pages 1429-1465, November.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Federico Barbiellini Amidei, 2011. "The Dynamics of Knowledge Externalities," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13292.
- Alejandro Sancho, 1999. "La dinámica económica de Harrod y el paradigma Keynesiano," Apuntes. Revista de ciencias sociales, Fondo Editorial, Universidad del Pacífico, vol. 26(44), pages 61-83.
- Christine Carton Madura, 2009.
"Mecanismos kaldorianos del crecimiento regional: Aplicación empírica al caso del ALADI (1980-2007),"
Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 8, pages 1-24, May.
- Carton, Christine, 2009. "Mecanismos kaldorianos del crecimiento regional: Aplicación empírica al caso del ALADI (1980-2007) [Kaldorian mechanisms of regional growth: An empirical application to the case of ALADI 1980-2007]," MPRA Paper 15675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2013.
"The (Normal) Rate of Capacity Utilization at the Firm Level,"
Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 513-538, July.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2012. "The (Normal) Rate of Capacity Utilization at the Firm Level," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_737, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ramesh Chandra, 2006. "Currie's 'leading sector' strategy of growth: an appraisal," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 490-508.
- Khalil, Elias L., 1999. "Two kinds of order: Thoughts on the theory of the firm," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 157-173, July.
- Setterfield, Mark & Gouri Suresh, Shyam, 2016.
"Multi-agent systems as a tool for analyzing path-dependent macrodynamics,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 25-37.
- Mark Setterfield & Shyam Gouri Suresh, 2014. "Multi-Agent Systems as a Tool for Analyzing Path-Dependent Macrodynamics," Working Papers 14-11, Davidson College, Department of Economics.
- Mark Setterfield & Shyam Gouri Suresh, 2014. "Multi-Agent Systems as a Tool for Analyzing Path-Dependent Macrodynamics," Working Papers 1405, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Alfonso Palacio‐Vera, 2007.
"Are Long‐Run Price Stability And Short‐Run Output Stabilization All That Monetary Policy Can Aim For?,"
Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 269-298, May.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Alfonso Palacio- Vera, 2005. "Are Long-Run Price Stability and Short-run Output Stabilization All that Monetary Policy Can Aim For?," Macroeconomics 0511024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Alfonso Palacio-Vera, 2005. "Are Long-run Price Stability and Short-run Output Stabilization All that Monetary Policy Can Aim For?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_430, Levy Economics Institute.
- Daniele Tavani & Luca Zamparelli, 2017.
"Endogenous Technical Change In Alternative Theories Of Growth And Distribution,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 1272-1303, December.
- Daniele Tavani & Luca Zamparelli, 2017. "Endogenous Technical Change in Alternative Theories of Growth and Distribution," Working Papers 1/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
More about this item
KeywordsHistory of Thought; Economic Theory; Economics and Physics; Economic Conservation Laws; Walrasian Equilibrium; Intertemporal Optimization;
All these keywords.
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:68088. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.