The ongoing history of economic conservation laws
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Foley, Duncan K., 2010. "What's wrong with the fundamental existence and welfare theorems?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 115-131, August.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1972. "The Irrelevance of Equilibrium Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(328), pages 1237-1255, December.
- Kataoka, Haruo & Hashimoto, Hiroaki, 1995. "New conservation laws in a neoclassical von Neumann model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 271-280.
- Smith, Eric & Foley, Duncan K., 2008. "Classical thermodynamics and economic general equilibrium theory," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 7-65, January.
- Robinson, Joan, 1978. "Contributions to Modern Economics," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780125905503, December.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Pier-Paolo Saviotti & Andreas Pyka¤ & Bogang Jun, 0. "Diversification, structural change, and economic development," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-35.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2013.
"The (Normal) Rate of Capacity Utilization at the Firm Level,"
Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 513-538, July.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2012. "The (Normal) Rate of Capacity Utilization at the Firm Level," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_737, Levy Economics Institute.
- Pitelis, Christos, 2009. "Foreign direct investment and economic integration," MPRA Paper 23938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balakrishnan, Pulapre & Das, Mausumi & Parameswaran, M., 2017. "The internal dynamic of Indian economic growth," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 46-61.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo, 2013.
"Cumulative causation in a structural economic dynamic approach to economic growth and uneven development,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 130-140.
- Araujo, Ricardo, 2011. "Cumulative Causation in a Structural Economic Dynamic Approach to Economic Growth and Uneven Development," MPRA Paper 29960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Barkley Rosser & Marina V. Rosser, 2017. "Complexity and institutional evolution," Evolutionary and Institutional Economics Review, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 415-430, December.
- David Simpson, 2013. "The Rediscovery of Classical Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15080.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2011. "The Economic Complexity of Technological Change: Knowledge Interaction and Path Dependence," Chapters, in: Cristiano Antonelli (ed.), Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ronald Schettkat, 2018. "Animal Spirits - Die Verhaltensökonomischen Grundlagen der Keynesschen Theorie," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp18008, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Mark Setterfield, 2015. "Path Dependency," Working Papers 1521, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Carton, Christine, 2008. "Crecimiento economico en America Latina: Evidencias desde una perspectiva Kaldoriana [Economic growth in Latin America: Evidence from a Kaldorian perspective]," MPRA Paper 8696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Satya prasad Padhi, 2015. "The Role of Aggregate Demand in Kaldor's Late Contributions to Economic Growth: A Comment on Palumbo," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 442-449, July.
- Giulio Guarini & Vasco Molini & Roberta Rabellotti, 2006.
"Is Korea Catching Up? An Analysis of the Labour Productivity Growth in South Korea,"
Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 323-339.
- Giulio Guarini & Vasco Molini & Roberta Rabellotti, 2003. "Is Korea catching up? An analysis of the labour productivity growth in South Korea," Working Papers 60, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Frédéric Lordon, 1991. "Théorie de la croissance : quelques développements récents [Deuxième partie : la redécouverte des rendements croissants]," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 191-243.
- Colacchio, Giorgio & Forges Davanzati, Guglielmo, 2017. "Endogenous money, increasing returns and economic growth: Nicholas Kaldor’s contribution," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 79-85.
- Jangho Yang, 2017. "An Entropy-Constrained Model of Induced Technical Change with a Single Innovation Possibility Frontier," Working Papers 1714, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Frédéric Lordon, 1995. "Cycles et chaos dans un modèle hétérodoxe de croissance endogène," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(6), pages 1405-1432.
- Maiju Perälä, 2003. "'Looking at the Other Side of the Coin': The Relationship between Classical Growth and Early Development Theories," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2003-38, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- John E. King, 2010. "Kaldor and the Kaldorians," Chapters, in: Mark Setterfield (ed.), Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 7, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eric Smith & Duncan Foley & Benjamin Good, 2013. "Unhedgeable shocks and statistical economic equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(1), pages 187-235, January.
More about this item
KeywordsHistory of Thought; Economic Theory; Economics and Physics; Economic Conservation Laws; Walrasian Equilibrium; Intertemporal Optimization;
All these keywords.
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:68088. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.