Cities and Quality of Life-Should We Monitor Pakistani Cities?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Veenhoven, Ruut, 2004. "Subjective Measures of Well-being," WIDER Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:4:546-549_2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsQuality of Life; Pakistan; Cities;
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-03-01 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-GEO-2008-03-01 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HAP-2008-03-01 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-URE-2008-03-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .