Report NEP-CWA-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amadou N. R. Sy, 2007. "Capital Account Liberalization and Risk Management in India," IMF Working Papers 07/251, International Monetary Fund.
- Hasan, Lubna, 2008. "An Anatomy of State Failures in The Forest Management in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 6513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menon, Sudha Venu, 2008. "Right To Information Act and NREGA: Reflections on Rajasthan," MPRA Paper 7351, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jan 2008.
- Hasan, Lubna, 2007. "Cities and Quality of Life-Should We Monitor Pakistani Cities?," MPRA Paper 6522, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Cömertler, Necmiye & Kar, Muhsin, 2007.
"Türkiye’de Suç Oranının Sosyo-Ekonomik Belirleyicileri: Yatay Kesit Analizi
[Economic And Social Determinants Of The Crime Rate In Turkey:Cross-Section Analysis]," MPRA Paper 7288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2007. "On Asymmetry of Exchange Rate Volatility in New EU Member and Candidate Countries," MPRA Paper 7298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin CihÃ¡k & Heiko Hesse, 2008. "Islamic Banks and Financial Stability; An Empirical Analysis," IMF Working Papers 08/16, International Monetary Fund.