MBA education: a must in a competitive Romanian business environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hull, Galen Spencer, 2000. "U.S. MBA and Management Training Programs in Central and Eastern Europe," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 319-327, October.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagement; MBA; competition; education;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-01-05 (Education)
- NEP-TRA-2008-01-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .