Economic Impacts of Korea-Turkey FTA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arif ODUNCU & Didem GÜNEŞ & Merve MAVUŞ, 2014. "Trans-Pasifik Serbest Ticaret Anlaşmasının Türkiye Ekonomisi Üzerine Olası Etkileri," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 29(340), pages 09-26.
- Donghyun Park & Innwon Park & Gemma Esther B. Estrada, 2009. "Prospects for ASEAN-China Free Trade Area: A Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 17(4), pages 104-120.
- Gemma Estrada & Donghyun Park & Innwon Park & Soonchan Park, 2012. "China's Free Trade Agreements with ASEAN, Japan and Korea: A Comparative Analysis," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 20(4), pages 108-126, July.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812701350_0018 is not listed on IDEAS
- Didem Gunes & Merve Mavus & Arif Oduncu, 2013. "AB-ABD Serbest Ticaret Anlasmasi ve Turkiye Uzerine Etkileri," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1330, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Terrie Walmsley & Ken Itakura, 2005.
"Dynamic Effects Of The "New Age" Free Trade Agreement Between Japan And Singapore,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Quantitative Methods For Assessing The Effects Of Non-Tariff Measures And Trade Facilitation, chapter 18, pages 483-523
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- W. Hertel, Thomas, 2001. "Dynamic Effects of the “New Age” Free Trade Agreement between Japan and Singapore," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 446-484.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Terrie Walmsley & Ken Itakura, 2001. "Dynamic Effects of the "New Age" Free Trade Agreement between Japan and Singapore," GTAP Working Papers 823, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
More about this item
KeywordsComputable General Equilibrium (CGE) Analysis; Free Trade Agreements (FTA); Global Trade Analysis Project (GTAP); Korea; and Turkey;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2015-04-02 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CMP-2015-04-02 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2015-04-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2015-04-02 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:63277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.