Riesgo operativo en el sector salud en Colombia
[Operational Risk in the Health Sector in Colombia]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Willmot, Gord, 1986. "Mixed Compound Poisson Distributions," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(S1), pages 59-79, April.
- H. Panjer, Harry & Shaun Wang, 2, 1993. "On the Stability of Recursive Formulas," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 227-258, November.
- José Francisco Martínez-Sánchez & Francisco Venegas-Martínez, 2013. "Riesgo operacional en la banca trasnacional: un enfoque bayesiano," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 31-72, May.
- Sundt, Bjørn & Jewell, William S., 1981. "Further Results on Recursive Evaluation of Compound Distributions," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 27-39, June.
- Martínez Sánchez José Francisco & Venegas Martínez, 2013. "Riesgo operacional en el proceso de pago del Procampo. Un enfoque bayesiano," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 58(2), pages 221-259, abril-jun.
- Frachot, Antoine & Roncalli, Thierry & Salomon, Eric, 2004. "The Correlation Problem in Operational Risk," MPRA Paper 38052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panjer, Harry H., 1981. "Recursive Evaluation of a Family of Compound Distributions," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 22-26, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBasel; Operational risk; Health Sector; Loss Distribution Method.;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:63149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.