A new discrete distribution with actuarial applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willmot, Gord, 1986. "Mixed Compound Poisson Distributions," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(S1), pages 59-79, April.
- Gómez-Déniz, Emilio & Sarabia, José Maria & Calderin-Ojeda, Enrique, 2008. "Univariate and multivariate versions of the negative binomial-inverse Gaussian distributions with applications," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 39-49, February.
- Philippou, Andreas N. & Georghiou, Costas & Philippou, George N., 1983. "A generalized geometric distribution and some of its properties," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 171-175, June.
- E. Gómez-Déniz, 2010. "Another generalization of the geometric distribution," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 19(2), pages 399-415, August.
- Panjer, Harry H., 1981. "Recursive Evaluation of a Family of Compound Distributions," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 22-26, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Huiming & Liu, Yunxiao & Li, Bo, 2014. "Notes on discrete compound Poisson model with applications to risk theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 325-336.
- Subrata Chakraborty & Tomoaki Imoto, 2016. "Extended Conway-Maxwell-Poisson distribution and its properties and applications," Journal of Statistical Distributions and Applications, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Zhao, Xiaobing & Zhou, Xian, 2012. "Copula models for insurance claim numbers with excess zeros and time-dependence," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 191-199.
More about this item
KeywordsClaim Compound Geometric distribution Overdispersion q-series Recursion Unimodality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:48:y:2011:i:3:p:406-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .