A new discrete distribution with actuarial applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willmot, Gord, 1986. "Mixed Compound Poisson Distributions," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(S1), pages 59-79, April.
- Gómez-Déniz, Emilio & Sarabia, José Maria & Calderin-Ojeda, Enrique, 2008. "Univariate and multivariate versions of the negative binomial-inverse Gaussian distributions with applications," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 39-49, February.
- Philippou, Andreas N. & Georghiou, Costas & Philippou, George N., 1983. "A generalized geometric distribution and some of its properties," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 171-175, June.
- E. Gómez-Déniz, 2010. "Another generalization of the geometric distribution," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 19(2), pages 399-415, August.
- Panjer, Harry H., 1981. "Recursive Evaluation of a Family of Compound Distributions," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 22-26, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Huiming & Liu, Yunxiao & Li, Bo, 2014. "Notes on discrete compound Poisson model with applications to risk theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 325-336.
- Subrata Chakraborty & Tomoaki Imoto, 2016. "Extended Conway-Maxwell-Poisson distribution and its properties and applications," Journal of Statistical Distributions and Applications, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Zhao, Xiaobing & Zhou, Xian, 2012. "Copula models for insurance claim numbers with excess zeros and time-dependence," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 191-199.
More about this item
KeywordsClaim Compound Geometric distribution Overdispersion q-series Recursion Unimodality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:48:y:2011:i:3:p:406-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.