A new discrete distribution with actuarial applications
A new discrete distribution depending on two parameters, [alpha]
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Willmot, Gord, 1986. "Mixed Compound Poisson Distributions," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(S1), pages 59-79, April.
- Gómez-Déniz, Emilio & Sarabia, José Maria & Calderin-Ojeda, Enrique, 2008. "Univariate and multivariate versions of the negative binomial-inverse Gaussian distributions with applications," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 39-49, February.
- Philippou, Andreas N. & Georghiou, Costas & Philippou, George N., 1983. "A generalized geometric distribution and some of its properties," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 171-175, June.
- E. Gómez-Déniz, 2010. "Another generalization of the geometric distribution," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 19(2), pages 399-415, August.
- Panjer, Harry H., 1981. "Recursive Evaluation of a Family of Compound Distributions," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 22-26, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:48:y:2011:i:3:p:406-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.