A new discrete distribution with actuarial applications
A new discrete distribution depending on two parameters, [alpha]
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Willmot, Gord, 1986. "Mixed Compound Poisson Distributions," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(S1), pages 59-79, April.
- Gómez-Déniz, Emilio & Sarabia, José Maria & Calderin-Ojeda, Enrique, 2008. "Univariate and multivariate versions of the negative binomial-inverse Gaussian distributions with applications," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 39-49, February.
- Philippou, Andreas N. & Georghiou, Costas & Philippou, George N., 1983. "A generalized geometric distribution and some of its properties," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 171-175, June.
- E. Gómez-Déniz, 2010. "Another generalization of the geometric distribution," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 19(2), pages 399-415, August.
- Panjer, Harry H., 1981. "Recursive Evaluation of a Family of Compound Distributions," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 22-26, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:48:y:2011:i:3:p:406-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.