Another generalization of the geometric distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gneiting, Tilmann & Larson, Kristin & Westrick, Kenneth & Genton, Marc G. & Aldrich, Eric, 2006. "Calibrated Probabilistic Forecasting at the Stateline Wind Energy Center: The Regime-Switching SpaceTime Method," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 968-979, September.
- Gneiting, Tilmann, 2011. "Quantiles as optimal point forecasts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 197-207, April.
- Gneiting, Tilmann, 2011. "Quantiles as optimal point forecasts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 197-207.
- Tuohy, Aidan & Meibom, Peter & Denny, Eleanor & O'Malley, Mark, 2009. "Unit commitment for systems with significant wind penetration," MPRA Paper 34849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gneiting, Tilmann & Raftery, Adrian E., 2007. "Strictly Proper Scoring Rules, Prediction, and Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 359-378, March.
- Jooyoung Jeon & James W. Taylor, 2012. "Using Conditional Kernel Density Estimation for Wind Power Density Forecasting," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 107(497), pages 66-79, March.
- Hering, Amanda S. & Genton, Marc G., 2010. "Powering Up With Space-Time Wind Forecasting," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(489), pages 92-104.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gómez Déniz, Emilio & Calderín Ojeda, Enrique, 2013. "The Compound DGL/Erlang Distribution in the Collective Risk Model || La distribución compuesta DGL/Erlang en el modelo de riesgo colectivo," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 16(1), pages 121-142, December.
- Gómez-Déniz, Emilio & Sarabia, José María & Calderín-Ojeda, Enrique, 2011. "A new discrete distribution with actuarial applications," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 406-412, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBranching process; Discretizing; Failure rate; Fitting; Geometric distribution; 60E05; 62E99; 60J80;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:19:y:2010:i:2:p:399-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .