How to Divide the Possession of a Football?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nejat Anbarci & Ching-Jen Sun & M. Utku Ünver, 2015. "Designing Fair Tiebreak Mechanisms for Sequential Team Contests," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 871, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Feb 2018.
- Ritxar Arlegi & Institute for Advanced Research in Business and Economics (INARBE) & Dinko Dimitrov, 2018. "Fair Competition Design," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1803, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Jose Apesteguia & Ignacio Palacios-Huerta, 2010.
"Psychological Pressure in Competitive Environments: Evidence from a Randomized Natural Experiment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(5), pages 2548-2564, December.
- Jose Apesteguia & Ignacio Palacios-Huerta, 2008. "Psychological Pressure in Competitive Environments: Evidence from a Randomized Natural Experiment," Working Papers 361, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jose Apesteguia & Ignacio Palacios-Huerta, 2008. "Psychological pressure in competitive environments: Evidence from a randomized natural experiment," Economics Working Papers 1116, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Erin Cho, 2011. "Brave New World of Market Design," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 27, pages 33-56.
- Brown, Alexander L. & Velez, Rodrigo A., 2016.
"The costs and benefits of symmetry in common-ownership allocation problems,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 115-131.
- Alexander L. Brown & Rodrigo A. Velez, 2014. "The costs and benefits of symmetry in common-ownership allocation problems," Working Papers 20140918-001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- Landeo, Claudia M. & Spier, Kathryn E., 2013.
"Shotgun mechanisms for common-value partnerships: The unassigned-offeror problem,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 390-394.
- Landeo, Claudia & Spier, Kathryn, 2013. "Shotgun Mechanisms for Common-Value Partnerships: The Unassigned-Offeror Problem," Working Papers 2013-10, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Jianpei Li & Yi Xue & Weixing Wu, 2013. "Partnership dissolution and proprietary information," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(2), pages 495-527, February.
- Kendall, Graham & Lenten, Liam J.A., 2017. "When sports rules go awry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(2), pages 377-394.
- Brams, Steven J. & Ismail, Mehmet S., 2016. "Making the Rules of Sports Fairer," MPRA Paper 69714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurt Rotthoff, 2012. "Bankruptcy behavior in the NFL: does the overtime structure change the strategy of the game?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 36(3), pages 662-674, July.
More about this item
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.