Accrual-Based Budgeting and Accounting in the Public Sector: The Dutch Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen Schick, 2003. "Opportunity, strategy and tactics in reforming public management," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 7-34.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wioletta Mierzejewska, 2016. "STRATEGIES AND STRUCTURES OF POLISH SMEs," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Andrei-Razvan Crisan & Cristina Silvia Nistor & Adriana Tiron-Tudor & Tudor Oprisor, 2016. "Ipsas Implementation And Perspectives For Epsas Implementation At The European Union Local Government Levels," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Nicolae Marinescu, 2016. "Spillover Effects From Foreign Direct Investment To Local Smes. An Empirical Study," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Anne Drumaux, 2011. "Les anomalies dans les réformes publiques: le pourquoi et le comment?," Working Papers CEB 11-061, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Oana Adriana Gica & Cristina Ioana Balint, 2016. "Tourism Globalization. The Case Of Romania," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Adriana Tiron Tudor & Cristina Nistor & Andreea Carstea, 2012. "The Way of Public Institutions to Accrual Accounting – case study Romania," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(31), pages 57-74, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAccrual-Based Budgeting; Public Sector Accounting; Netherlands;
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .