New Markets for Local Experts in Africa?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Moniz, António & Kovács, Ilona, 2000. "Conditions Of Inter-Firm Co-Operation In A Virtual Enterprise Concept : The Case Of Automotive Sector In Portugal," MPRA Paper 5658, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2000.
- Moniz, António, 1996.
"Novos modelos de produção na indústria automóvel? Análise de uma fábrica de motores em Portugal
[New production models in the automotive industry? Analysis of an engine factory in Portugal]," MPRA Paper 7207, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 1996.
More about this item
Keywordsconsultancy; aid; technical cooperation; capacity building; Africa; indigenous knowledge;
- N37 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Africa; Oceania
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- N87 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Africa; Oceania
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5661. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .