The Inequality of Nations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Alan, 1995. "Marx without Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 1207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freeman, Alan, 1998. "Time, the value of money and the quantification of value," MPRA Paper 2217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freeman, Alan, 2007. "The modernity of backwardness," MPRA Paper 6831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nick Potts, 2011. "The missing C that threatens to flood us all," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 273-290, February.
- Freeman, Alan, 2007. "Explaining national inequality: the relevance of Marx and the irrelevance of equilibrium," MPRA Paper 6836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freeman, Alan, 2013. "Learning from the makers of history: Bolshevism, Bolivarianism, and the Legacy of Hugo Chavez," MPRA Paper 52309, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Dec 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsDivergence; stagnation; World Economy; Kondratieff; Development; Europe; US; value; price; TSSI; temporalism; profit rate; polarisation; inequality; globalisation; deregulation; imperialism; World Systems Theory; unequal exchange; dependency; North-South;
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.