The Inequality of Nations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freeman, Alan, 2007. "The modernity of backwardness," MPRA Paper 6831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nick Potts, 2011. "The missing C that threatens to flood us all," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 273-290, February.
- Freeman, Alan, 2007. "Explaining national inequality: the relevance of Marx and the irrelevance of equilibrium," MPRA Paper 6836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freeman, Alan, 2013. "Learning from the makers of history: Bolshevism, Bolivarianism, and the Legacy of Hugo Chavez," MPRA Paper 52309, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Dec 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsDivergence; stagnation; World Economy; Kondratieff; Development; Europe; US; value; price; TSSI; temporalism; profit rate; polarisation; inequality; globalisation; deregulation; imperialism; World Systems Theory; unequal exchange; dependency; North-South;
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .