Learning from the makers of history: Bolshevism, Bolivarianism, and the Legacy of Hugo Chavez
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Alan, 2004. "The Inequality of Nations," MPRA Paper 5589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsChavez; Venezuela; Bolivarianism; Bolshevism;
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2013-12-29 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-12-29 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .