Foreign direct investment in retail market in India: some issues and challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anusha Chari & T. C. A. Madhav Raghavan, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment in India’s Retail Bazaar: Opportunities and Challenges," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 79-90, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:inrvec:v:65:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s12232-018-0306-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment (FDI); Retail Sector; India; Food Sector; Multi-brand Retail;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-02-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-INT-2014-02-15 (International Trade)
- NEP-SOG-2014-02-15 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:53521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.