Constant returns to scale and economic theories of value
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadeem Naqvi, 2011. "Demystifying Sraffa’s Theory of Value in the Light of Arrow and Debreu," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201150, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Naqvi, Nadeem, 2011. "On two theories of value and distribution," MPRA Paper 35312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsConstant returns to scale; Theory of Value; Relations of production; Counterfactual information; Exchange Values; Classical Political Economy; Neoclassical theory; Leontief technology;
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .